Grow Your Business with Us
- Starting a business?
- Looking to relocate from a home office to a more corporate environment?
- Looking for an office that accommodates your business as it grows?
- Looking for flexibility and no long term commitment?
- Looking to branch out your business into the Melbourne or Adelaide market?
If you've answered 'yes' to any of the above questions, Asian Pacific Serviced Offices have the perfect office solution for you!
Our business model takes into consideration all your business needs and we are here to help you turn no into NOW and live your dream. We have a variety of convenient and hassle free options for you to choose from as your company grows:
A virtual office is the perfect stepping stone for a start up company or those working from home wishing to portray the image of a business located in a professional and premium office location.
Your next step, a serviced office allows you to move in and plug in on the same day with the majority of costs included in one flat rate monthly rental amount. A further benefit of moving into a serviced office is the flexible lease term, which means you won't be locked into a long term contract and have the opportunity to continue moving into to larger or more functional office space as your company expands.
As your company grows you may also be interested in the option of a more permanent, long term lease. MCO offers both leasing and purchasing options across a range of additional locations throughout Melbourne.
Our properties are home to a wide range of different small to medium businesses including:
- Accountancy Firms
- Business Consultants
- Marketing and Design
- And more!
All our clients have access to a multitude of great onsite business services available from our professional Business Centres including boardroom hire, secretarial services, telephone answering and more. This extensive variety of support options combined with the continuous networking opportunities will provide you with the tools to help grow your business and ensure it is a success!
Networking & Advertising Opportunities
Asian Pacific heavily promotes in-house networking through various Asian Pacific Serviced Offices sponsored events and activities.
- Business to business networking functions within and across all Asian Pacific associated buildings to allow new and existing tenants to meet. These events range from relaxed cocktail functions through to seminars with guest speakers.
- Client services newsletter sent to all tenants within the building with news and updates as well as offering advertising/editorial opportunities for tenants.
- The Asian Pacific Online Directory - this is a comprehensive and highly ranked online business directory that tenants can subscribe to and list their company.
- Directory boards and signage on every level of each building, TV screen advertising in the lifts/foyer areas and car park and food court signage opportunities.