Collins Street Tower, 480 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
Collins Street Tower at 480 Collins Street is one of Melbourne CBD's most prestigious business addresses offering both serviced offices and virtual offices. Located in the heart of Melbourne's legal and financial precinct, this impressive complex is also next door to the Australian Stock Exchange and opposite international icon the Rialto Tower.
With a central CBD location and an abundance of on-site facilities, a serviced office at Collins Street Tower gives you the opportunity to make the most of your day and create a nice work place and a good head space. From the winding café dotted laneways and endless retail outlets to the various tram and buses routes and Southern Cross Station, Collins Street Tower ensures you are in the heart of what makes Melbourne the world's most livable city.
Inside Collins Street Tower you'll find all the professional and lifestyle services and facilities you need for success including a professional business centre with conference and boardroom hire, reception and secretarial services, common amenities including FUJI Xerox Copy centre, kitchenettes and bathrooms located on each floor, a convenient food plaza and restaurant as well as a gym, sauna and lap pool.
For further information on business services please call us on 1300 211 742 or
Serviced Offices & Virtual Offices in Melbourne CBD
A serviced office at Collins Street Tower gives your business an impressive Collins Street address.
Right in the heart of Melbourne's legal and financial precinct, there are 3 levels of inspirational serviced offices to choose from ensuring we have the perfect space to meet your business requirements.
The serviced offices at Collins Street Tower offer a stunning combination of impressive interiors and enviable location with all serviced offices sporting quality furnishings and fittings.
All our serviced offices include:
- Full office fit out and Furniture
- Electricity bills, rates, taxes
- Air conditioning and heating
- Dedicated and professional reception staff to greet your clients
- Mail handling and delivery
- Communal kitchenette with complementary tea, coffee and biscuits
- 24 hour access
- IT Support
Collins Street Tower also offers an abundance of great onsite facilities including:
- Professional Business Centre offering reception services and boardroom access
- Food Court
- FREE Gym
- Secure undercover car park
- Lap pool and sauna
- Business Lounge
- Hi-tech internet and telephone services
Whether you are looking to make the move from a home office or are a small to medium business owner, our range of office sizes and layouts for 1-15 people can provide the total office solution for you.
Virtual Offices are also available at Collins Street Tower.
Boardrooms & Conference Facilities
The boardroom and meeting room facilities at Collins Street Business Tower have been designed with the highest standard of quality interiors and fit outs to ensure that you and your clients feel like you are in the most prestigious office complex in Melbourne's CBD!
Located in Melbourne's financial and legal business precinct, you are closely located to Southern Cross Station, several tram lines and main arterials and there is an abundance of secure undercover car parking available onsite.
There are two boardrooms and one meeting room for hire at 480 Collins Street. Both boardrooms are available with a potential capacity of up to 60 people. The meeting room is the perfect setting for small meetings and interviews and can hold up to 6 people.
Facilities and Services Include:
- Large Plasma Screens
- Data Projector
- DVD/VCR Facilities
- Internet Connection
- Conference phone
- Electronic Whiteboards
- Data Projector
- Flip Charts
- Catering available
- Out of business hours availability*
- Hourly and daily undercover secure car parking
Transportation & Facilities
- Tram Routes: 109 Box Hill - Port Melbourne, 112 West Preston - St Kilda, 48 North Balwyn - Victoria Harbour Docklands, 42 Box Hill - Victoria Harbour Docklands, 11 West Preston - Victoria Harbour Docklands
- Train Stations: Southern Cross (3 minute walk): Alamein Line, Belgrave Line, Craigieburn Line, Cranbourne Line, Epping Line, Frankston Line, Glen Waverley Line, Hurstbridge Line, Lilydale Line, Pakenham Line, Sandringham Line, Sydenham Line, Upfield Line, Werribee Line, Williamstown Line. The VLine also departs from Southern Cross station.
Restaurants and cafes:
- Allegro (205 Collins Street)
- Oysters (35 Little Bourke St)
- Becco (11-25 Crossley St)
- Bistrot d'Orsay (184 Collins Street)
- Benitos (445 Little Collins St)
- Cafe Vue (430 Little Collins St)
- Exchange Gourmet (530 Little Collins St)
- Movida (1 Hosier Lane)
- Japanese Teppanyaki Inn (182 Collins Street)
- Cafe Duomo (Shop 9-10, 282 Collins Street)
- Journal Canteen (253 Flinders Lane)
- Baristas 101 (100 Flinders Lane)
- Breadwell (135 Flinders Lane)
- Piadina Slowfood (57 Lonsdale Street)
- Negroni (477 Collins Street)
- St George (133 Collins Street)
- Westpac Banking Corporation (90 Collins St)
- ANZ (55 Collins Street)
- National Australia Bank (800 Bourke St)
- DFO (Southern Cross Station, Spencer Street)
- Australia on Collins (260 Collins Street)
- Bourke Street Mall (Bourke Street b/n Swanston and Elizabeth Streets)
- Melbourne's GPO (Cnr Bourke and Elizabeth Streets)
- Melbourne Central ( Cnr La Trobe and Swanston Streets)
- Paris End of Collins Street including Chanel, Tiffany and Co., and Louis Vuitton (Eastern end)
- Georges on Collins (Collins Street b/n Russel and Swanston Street)
- Southgate (Southbank)
Arts & Culture:
- National Gallery (180 St Kilda Road)
- Melbourne Recital Centre (Southbank Blvd)
- The Melbourne Athenaeum Library (188 Collins St)
- MCG (Brunton Ave)
- Rod Laver Arena (Brunton Ave)
- Olympic Park (Batman Ave)
- Crown Entertainment Complex (8 Whiteman Street Southbank)
- Yarra River
- Botanical Gardens (St Kilda Rd and Alexander Avenue)
- Melbourne Aquarium (King Street)
- GW Hair and Beauty (Shop 8, 161 Collins Street)
- Expozay Hair/Body/Beauty (477 Collins Street)
- Melbourne Natural Wellness Clinic (Shop 4B, 178 Collins Street)