Exchange Tower, 530 Little Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
NEW FINANCIAL YEAR SPECIAL!
Sign up for a serviced office on a 12 month term at Exchange Tower & receive*:
- 1 month rent free
- 4 hours free meeting room hire per month
- Complimentary business lounge usage
- Phone line, handset & 10GB internet included free of charge
- FREE Telephone Answering
- A night out on us - 1 night Art Series voucher & movie tickets for 2
*Offer expires 31st July 2017.
Exchange Tower at 530 Little Collins Street provides impressive serviced offices in an ideal location.
Situated behind Collins Street Tower at 480 Collins Street, the serviced offices at Exchange Tower provide you with a premium business address at an affordable price.
- Crown Entertainment Complex,
- The Melbourne Aquarium,
- Etihad Stadium,
- Docklands Waterfront City,
- South Wharf DFO,
- Bourke Street Mall
- Southern Cross Train Station.
For further information on Exchange Towers please call us on 1300 211 742 or
Serviced Offices & Virtual Offices in Melbourne CBD
Set in the heart of Melbourne CBD's legal and financial precinct, Exchange Tower at 530 Little Collins Street is a location to be envied.
The range of serviced offices available will give your business the professional image it deserves in an inspiring Melbourne CBD location.
All of the serviced offices at 530 Little Collins Street come fully furnished with quality fittings and our driven, professional team is here to assist you with all your business needs.
With easy access to public transport, major arterials and an abundance of on-site secure undercover car parking, Exchange Tower is your one-stop solution in terms of accessibility.
The Exchange Tower's serviced offices are ideal for 1-15 people with a variety of floorplans and layouts to suit your specific requirements.
Virtual offices are also available at Exchange Tower.
All our serviced offices include:
- Full office fit out and Furniture
- Electricity bills, rates, taxes
- Air conditioning and heating
- Dedicated and professional reception staff to greet your clients
- Communal kitchenette with complementary tea, coffee and biscuits
- Mail handling and delivery
- 24 hour access
- IT Support
The Exchange Tower also offers an abundance of great onsite facilities including:
- Business Centre offering reception services and boardroom access
- On-site Concierge
- Food Court
- FREE Gym
- Secure undercover car park
- Storage units
Boardrooms & Conference Facilities
Exchange Tower located at 530 Little Collins Street offers a variety of conference, meeting and boardrooms to cater to your company's needs. If a professional image is what you're looking to create for your clients and colleagues, then look no further!
There are currently three boardrooms for hire at 530 Little Collins Street, allowing a capacity of 1-20 people. With flexible room set up, the boardrooms can be configured to a theatre style, board meeting or presentation layout. Gourmet catering and all AV requirements can be arranged by our onsite boardroom coordinator.
Exchange Tower offer high definition video conference facilities on a 50 inch plasma screen. The IP and ISDN compatible unit displays clear, true to life people images with high quality stereo sound. At Exchange Tower you'll be sure to impress your clients and colleagues at your next important meeting or conference.
Facilities & Services Include:
- Teleconference/Video Conferencing
- Large Plasma Screens
- Data Projector
- Internet connection
- DVD/VCR Facilities
- Data Projector
- Flip Charts
- Catering available
- Out of business hours availability (subject to individual requirements)
- Hourly and daily undercover secure car parking
- Dedicated, onsite boardroom coordinator
Transportation & Facilities
- Southern Cross station on Spencer Street major rail station and transport hub of Melbourne - Local Metro Train Services, V/Line Train, Bus Depot and Airport Transfers.
- Tram Route 86 (Bundoora RMIT - Docklands) - Tram travels on Bourke Street which runs parallel to Lt Collins St, 2 min walk from 530 Lt Collins Street Business Centre.
- Tram Route 95 (East Brunswick - St Kilda Beach) - Tram travels on Bourke Street which runs parallel to Lt Collins St, 2 min walk from 530 Lt Collins Street Business Centre.
- Tram Route 119 (Port Melbourne - Box Hill) Light rail to Station Pier (Dock for Spirit of Tasmania) in Port Melbourne. - Located on Collins Street which runs parallel to Lt Collins St, 2 min walk from 530 Lt Collins Street Business Centre.
- Tram Route 112 (St Kilda - West Preston) - Tram travels down Collins Street which runs parallel to Lt Collins St, 2 min walk from 530 Lt Collins Street Business Centre.
- Tram Route 55 (West Cobourg - Domain Interchange)
- Tram to the Zoo - Located on Williams Street which runs horizontal to Lt Collins St, 2 min walk from 530 Lt Collins Street Business Centre.
- Tram Route 75 (City to Vermont South) - Located on Spencer Street 4-5 min walk from 530 Lt Collins Street Business Centre.
Restaurants and Cafes:
- Salto (in building)
- Mitre Tavern (Steak house)
- Oriental Tea House (Little Collins)
- Movida (Bourke Street)
- O-Bento Japanese(Church Lane)
- Commonwealth Bank - 99 Kings Street
- Anz - 600 Bourke Street
- Westpac - 530 Collins Street
- Bankwest - 600 Bourke Street
- CUA - 99 William Street Melbourne
- National Australia Bank - 460 Collins Street
- Memebers Equity Bank - 16/360 Collins Street
- Bourke Street Mall
- DFO Spencer Street
- Australian On Collins
- DFO Docklands