The Peninsula on the Bay, 435 Nepean Hwy Frankston VIC 3199
The Peninsula on the Bay is located on the Nepean Highway in Frankston, right on the waterfront of Port Phillip Bay. A 10 story tower comprising of residential, commercial and retail spaces, there are a variety of light filled and colourful serviced offices available for 1-15 people.
Brand new and designed to impress, on-site facilities include retail outlets, conference services, health and recreational amenities plus more.
Inspired by the coastal environment of the Mornington Peninsula, Peninsula Serviced Offices have been designed using beach hues to complement their surrounds.
For further information on business services please call us on 1300 211 742 or
Serviced Offices & Virtual Offices in Frankston
The serviced offices at The Peninsula on the Bay offer a range of fully furnished offices for 1-15 people with the latest in modern furnishings and fittings.
All our serviced offices include:
- Full office fit out and Furniture
- Electricity bills, rates, taxes
- Air conditioning and heating
- Dedicated and professional reception staff to greet your clients
- Mail handling and delivery
- Communal kitchenette with complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits
- 24 hour access
- IT Support
Boardrooms & Conference Facilities
Peninsula Serviced Offices offer a great range of boardroom facilities and services onsite.
Both the boardroom and meeting room can be set up to a variety of configurations including theatre, classroom and u-shape.
The maximum capacity for the boardroom is 60 people and the meeting room can hold up to 10 people.
Facilities & Services Include:
- Large Plasma Screen
- Internet Connection
- Conference phone
- Flip Charts
- Catering available
- Undercover secure car parking
Transportation & Facilities
- Train: Frankston Railway Station (Beach Street / Fletcher Road)
5 min walk to Peninsula Centre
- Bus: Catch bus #779 (Frankston - Belvedere via Kananook) from Frankston Railway Station
Catch the shuttle bus #901 (Frankston - Melbourne Airport (SMARTBUS Service) from Melbourne Airport to Frankston Railway
- Boardroom & Meeting Rooms
- Quest Accommodation
- Coffee Head Cafe
- Bar Napoli Restaurant
- Ella Bache
- Amcal Chemist
- Bank West
- Degani Bakery Café
- Flight Centre
- My Chemist