Sign up for a serviced office on a 12 month term at 83 High Street & receive*:
- 1 month rent free
- 8 hours free meeting room hire per month
- Complimentary business lounge usage
- Phone line, handset & 10GB internet included free of charge
- FREE Telephone Answering
- A night out on us - 1 night Art Series voucher & movie tickets for 2
*Offer expires 30th June 2017.
83 High Street is an impressive business complex with offices to match. Set amongst the leafy trees in one of Melbourne's most coveted and best located inner city suburbs, be inspired every day in our variety of light and bright offices for 1-5 people.
83 High Street is just 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and close to major arterials as well as several tram routes. Within walking distance you will also find High Street's extensive array of cafes, restaurants, boutiques, post office and more.
On-site you will find numerous facilities including:
- Car parking (available at an additional cost)
- Beautiful communal gardens
- Bike racks and shower facilities
Your company will be supported by our Business Centre staff providing a range of administrative and secretarial services.
Your office comes fully equipped with:
- Office furniture
- Overflow telephone calls answered professionally in your company name
- Regular cleaning
- Electricity, body corporate rates, council rates and water rates
- Tea, coffee and biscuits
AND MUCH MORE!
*Reception services not available at this location
For further information on 83 High Street please call us on 1300 211 742 or
Boardrooms & Conference Facilities
Kew Business Centre is located only 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD and is close to major arterials and several tram lines, making it an accessible option when booking a boardroom.
All interiors have been designed to provide occupants with a wonderful sense of style and space and this impressive complex is the ideal establishment to hold your important meetings and WOW your clients.
Both the boardroom at 83 High Street can be set up to a number of configurations.
Transportation & Facilities
- 109 Tram line - Box Hill - Port Melbourne
- 48 Tram Line - North Balwyn to Victoria Harbour Docklands
- 42 Tram Line - Box Hill to Victoria Harbour Docklands
Restaurants and cafes:
- Car Park Cafe - Shop 4, Princess Street
- Cafe 147 - High Street Kew
- Fred Young's of Kew - High Street Kew
- Via Verona - High Street Kew
- Hotel Kew - High Street Kew
- Skinny Dog Hotel - High Street Kew
- QPO Hotel - High Street Kew
- Bivio Pizza Bistro - High Street Kew
- La Porchetta - Walpole Street Kew
- Estivo European Restaurant - High Street Kew
- La Q Pizza Restaurant - High Street Kew
- Milan Indian Restaurant - High Street Kew
- Jade of Kew Chinese Restaurant - Walpole Street Kew
- Commonwealth Bank - High Street Kew
- Westpac - High Street Kew
- Nation Australia Bank - High Street Kew
- Leos Fine Wine - Princess Street Kew
- Safeway - Walpole Street Kew
- Alexandra Gardens - Cotham Rd Kew
- Kew Library - Cotham Rd Kew
- Studley Park Boat House - Boathouse Rd Kew
- The Villa Alba Museum - 1880 Italianate mansion - Walmer Street Kew
- Yarra Bend Park - Studley Park Rd
- Victoria Park and Oval - High Street Kew
- YMCA - Gym Pool Spa Sauna - High Street Kew
- War memorial - Corner of Cotham Rd and High Street Kew
- Old Kew Court House - High Street Kew