St Kilda Rd Towers, 1 Queens Road Melbourne VIC 3004
Situated in Melbourne's most prestigious business networking precinct, St Kilda Rd Towers is Australia's largest business centre. This impressive complex provides you with serviced offices at 1 Queens Road to meet your business needs now and in the future.
Conveniently located next to all major arterials and public transport as well as being only 3 mins to the CBD, St Kilda Rd Towers has been designed to impress with the highest quality fixtures and fittings.
A "city within a city" we offer much more than just serviced offices at St Kilda Rd Towers and provide a variety of flexible lease terms as well as virtual offices.
All serviced offices at St Kilda Rd Towers are fully furnished with impressive interiors and quality fittings and many provide spectacular views over Albert Park Lake and Golf Course.
Virtual offices are also available at 1 Queens Road.
Serviced Offices & Virtual Offices in St KIlda Precinct
Situated in Melbourne's newest and most prestigious business networking precinct, St Kilda Rd Towers provides you with serviced offices at 1 Queens Road to meet your business needs now and in the future.
Conveniently located only minutes from the CBD and offering over 300 different office suites, we guarantee we'll be able to find the perfect serviced office for your business!
All serviced offices at St Kilda Rd Towers are fully furnished with impressive interiors and quality fittings and many provide spectacular views over Albert Park Lake and Golf Course. There are also a variety of layouts and sizes available and office lay outs can be customised to your requirements.
All our services offices include:
- Full office fit out and Furniture
- Electricity bills, rates, taxes
- Air conditioning and heating
- Dedicated and professional reception staff to greet your clients
- Communal kitchenette with complementary tea, coffee and biscuits
- 24 hour access
- Mail handling and delivery
- IT Support
1 Queens Road also offers an abundance of great onsite facilities including:
- World Class Business Centre offering reception services and boardroom access
- Facilities Management
- Onsite Client Services Manager
- Onsite Concierge
- Food Court
- FREE Gym and Sauna
- Secure undercover car park
- Storage units
- Boutique restaurant and bar
- Health Spa
- Car wash
- High-tech internet and telephone services
For further information on business services please call us on 03 9863 7888 or
Boardrooms & Conference Facilities
The impressive range of boardrooms, meeting rooms and conference facilities allows you to choose what's right for your business. From conducting interviews to holding twilight cocktail functions on our rooftop terrace, our Conference and Events Coordinator can assist with every planning stage involved.
St Kilda Rd Towers is conveniently located next to all major arterials and public transport and is only 2 minutes to the Melbourne CBD.
All function areas have been designed to impress with the highest quality fixtures and fittings and there is an abundance of onsite facilities including gourmet food court, boutique restaurant, world class Business Centre, secure undercover car park and much more!
There are three boardrooms for hire at 1 Queens Road that can be used separately or jointly to hold a capacity of up to 70 people with optional layouts including classroom, theatre, presentation and cocktail.
A fourth boardroom is also available which can offer a variety of different configurations as well as a smaller meeting room, which can hold up to four people.
Renting our unique roof top terrace will provide you with the perfect setting for a more relaxed event. Boasting impressive views across Albert Park Lake and Golf Course all the way to Port Phillip Bay, this area is partly covered by a marquee and can hold up to 70 people.
Transportation & Facilities
(from city - Swanston Street opposite Flinders Street Station to Stop 22 - Toorak Road/St Kilda Road):
- Trams routes: 3/3a tram towards East Malvern, 5 tram towards Malvern, 6 tram towards Glen Iris, 16 tram towards Kew -St Kilda Beach, 64 tram towards East Brighton, 67 tram towards Carnegie, 72 tram towards Camberwell
- Train: Flinders Street Station
Restaurants and Cafes:
- Food court - Squires Loft (The Grill Room), Feeling Fruity, Nashi, K's Kitchen, Coffee Rush, Bel Air Cafe (1 Queens Road)
- Tower Sushi (10 Queens Road)
- Cafe Rosco (407 St Kilda Road)
- Cafe 434 (434 St Kilda Road)
- The Willows Restaurant (462 St Kilda Road)
- Dish Restaurant (379 St Kilda Road)
- The Olive Tree (19 Park Street, South Melbourne)
- Tempura Hajime (60 Park Street)
- 181 Cafe (181 Domain Road, South Yarra
- The Botanical (169 Domain Road, South Yarra)
- Bacash (175 Domain Road, South Yarra)
- Bank of Queensland (ATM only, 1 Queens Road)
- NAB (424 St Kilda Road)
- Westpac (409 St Kilda Road)
- St George (484 St Kilda Road)
- Commonwealth (499 St Kilda Road)
- Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct (2 Southgate Ave, South Bank)
- South Melbourne Market (322-326 Coventry Street, South Melbourne)
- Toorak Road, South Yarra
- Chapel Street, South Yarra
Arts & Culture:
- National Gallery (180 St Kilda Road)
- Melbourne Recital Centre (Southbank Blvd)
- Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (111 Sturt Street, Southbank)
- Australian Shakespeare Company (Birdwood Ave, Royal Botanical Gardens)
- Albert Park Golf Course (18 hole public golf course)
- Albert Park Golf Range
- Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre
- Junction Oval
- Albert Park Lake (walking track and boating activities on the lake)
- Albert Park Grand Prix Track
- Newsagency, Barber, Florist, Dry Cleaner (1 Queens Road)
- Australia Post (479 and 600 St Kilda Road)
- Flight Centre (424 St Kilda Road)